We are looking for talented experienced Database Administrator that able design, develop, test and support the data warehouse environment including requirements gathering, ETL development and front-end presentation. And have the capability to manage system database. Candidate should have experience in the transformation of operational data into an environment that provides customers with the capability to make decisions
- Reports Administration
- Project Management
- Testing & Quality Assurance
- Managing UAT team to effectively execute UAT within allotted time.
- Managing TestLink system to optimize UAT, manage all UAT results and store Test cases.
- Preparation of Build Plan before each build goes live.
- Document the entire quality testing process and business rules
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certification in SQL all areas
- 3 years experience in the design, implementation, and support of a database on SQL Server, skilled in data warehouse design including logical and physical star schema data models, extraction / transformation of data.(Airline Domain knowledge preferred)
- Microsoft DTS / SSIS, SSRS or similar ETL tool
- Design and development of stored procedures